GN PLAYERS SPIKE BLK SHOES
Rubber spikes ideal for artificial surface and matting.
Availability: Please select required attribute(s)
Old price: $110.00 excl tax
$94.99 excl tax
We challenged our design team to come up with a cricket shoe that would make club cricketers swoon, and provide incredible performance under intense scrutiny. They came up with the new Players Spike, and we were delighted.
Featuring the same red flash of the Cage 2.0, extra colour on the Players cricket shoe comes from the eye-catching volt green trims on the sole and upper of the boot. These are set to be the most stunning boots on every cricket pitch.
The Players shoe includes the Powerband, but a Lite version that aids agility and improves the speed of turns, while providing unparalleled support.
Fantastic Fluid-Fit Technology is a breathable upper on the Players shoe that is designed to add support without extra weight, working to offer a second skin light fit.
Our Speedbase outsole is a lightweight sole unit that is ultra-thin so as not to add unnecessary weight, featuring strategic stud configuration to optimise balance and energy transfer.
We have revolutionised the midsole compound in the Players cricket shoe with Impulse +, which provides a slight heel raise designed for ultimate lightweight cushioning.
The Airflow X footbed is yet another lightweight feature of the shoe – a matrix style design for excellent ventilation and improved cushion.
The Players Spike is perfect for professionals, good club players and junior stars. They are stylish, comfortable and lightweight – the perfect combination for the modern game.
- Fluid-Fit Technology engineered breathable upper fusing two ultra-thin materials for support and second-skin-like fit
- Powerband Lite offering incredible support throughout the shoe to improve the speed of turns
- Our Speedbase Batting Outsole is an ultra-thin base with TPU cleats that use new and improved TPU75 for greater grip
- Introducing Impulse+, a unique midsole compound with a raised heel, giving batsmen the ultimate lightweight conditioning
- Airflow X Footbed, a lightweight matrix design for cushioning and airflow