The Players Spike gave Gray-Nicolls a fantastic mid-range option to appeal to club cricketers. Now, for those that prefer to bat stud free, allow us to introduce the Players Batting shoe.
The shoe has all the same features as the Players Spike – Powerband Lite to aid agility and stability, Fluid-Fit technology for a breathable upper, and new Impulse + technology, a revolutionary midsole compound with a raised heel that for improved cushioning.
The significant difference between the Players Batting shoe and Players Spike is in the title – the Batting shoe is spikeless, and therefore suitable for indoor cricket matches and training.
The ultra-thin base of the Speedbase Batting Outsole comes with TPU cleats, made using improved TPU175, offering substantial grip on indoor surfaces or artificial wickets, or even on grass for batsmen that prefer a more "trainer-like" feel.
The Players Batting shoe will be a highly desired product by professionals, club players and junior stars alike. They are stylish, comfortable, lightweight, and versatile.
- Fluid-Fit Technology engineered breathable upper fusing two ultra-thin materials for support and second-skin-like fit
- Powerband Lite offering incredible support throughout the shoe to improve the speed of turns
- Our Speedbase Batting Outsole is an ultra-thin stable sole unit with strategic spike configuration
- Introducing Impulse+, a new midsole compound with a raised heel, giving batsmen the ultimate lightweight conditioning
- Airflow X Footbed, a lightweight matrix design for cushioning and airflow
Let us guide you through the technology in our shoes
CAGE – Hi Performance Exoskeleton upper a dual layer of fused KPU which, acts like a support CAGE and breathable 2 way stretch fabric provide comfort, support and breathability.
FLUID-FIT – New for 2019 a breathable engineered concept with two thin layers fused together with a TPU seal which aids with breathability, increases flexibility, while maintaining that much sought after sock-like fit
POWERBAND PRO – A 3D support band- which is built into the make up of the upper – the POWERBAND PRO wraps around the foot to provide stability and support for quick athletic turns and changes of direction in the field