- All products are shipped from Montreal.
Shipping within Canada Promotion
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $199 $149. Once the total amount in the cart goes over $199 $149, the shipping charge will be automatically removed.
- A $20 $15 flate shipping rate applies to all orders under $150.
Shipping to USA and elsewhere
General Shipping Information
- All products will be shipped within 2 business days following the order.
- It could take up to 7 business days for the order to arrive depending on destination; shipping transit time is not guaranteed. We will do our best so the products reach you as soon as possible.
- All our shipments are fully insured.
- Additional delay will be added for custom orders and back ordered items.
- If you are in Montréal or if you are visiting Montréal, we suggest visiting the store in order to take advantage of in store discounts. Call to take an appointment (514)994-4907
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly exchange it or provide you with store credit. Customers will have to pay for shipping and handling of returned items.
- You must contact the store regarding the items you wish to return prior to mailing the items back to the store. A confirmation number will be given to you for the return of the items. Please remember that you will be responsible for the shipping costs and it is highly recommended that you send your package with insurance.
- All returned items must be in its original packaging.
- Returns are ONLY accepted within 7 days of the Receiving Date. Once the items are received a Refund (minus shipping charges) will be issued within 7 days once the items are inspected.
- Shipping and handling on returned merchandise is non-refundable (unless the product is damaged or the wrong item was shipped).
- If you feel a product is defective please contact us immediately and stop the usage of the product right a way.
- Most Cricket bats are made from a natural wood, small amount of cracks are normal wear and tear and should not change the performance of the bat. It is also possible to repair these small cracks by taping the bat after gluing them. Cracks in the bats are not a defect in the bat itself. We strongly recommend applying a scuff sheet on the face of the bat if it’s not already pre-installed. Many bat manufacturers pre-install a scuff sheet, we strongly advise you to NOT REMOVE it. Bat stickers and the scuff sheet has purpose of protecting the bat from cracking and humidity. We supply Free scuff sheet if not pre-installed with many new bats so our customers can protect their investment. A life span of a bat depends on the usage and the care by the customer. We strongly advice all bat owners to keep your bat in a Bat Cover in order to prevent accidental damage to the bat. We also recommend additional taping to the toe of the bat to prevent splitting at the bottom of the bat.
- Please read the paragraph above. Having said that, a cricket bat has NO warranty against the brakeage. If a cricket bat breaks in the initial stage of its life, please contact us with picture of the bat. We will send these pictures to the manufacturer; it is now at manufacturer’s discretion on how to handle the situation on case by case bases. There may be delay of weeks before a manufacturer takes a decision on the case. There is no guaranty on reimbursement or the replacement for the price of the bat from the Manufacturer or from Montreal Cricket Store.
- The online Payment is processed through Paypal. All major Credit cards it accepted.
- You may also use your Paypal account to pay for the order.
- Montreal Cricket Store does not store any of your credit card information.
- The only information we store is the used for shipping your items, such as Name, Address, Phone number, email, etc.